Sabado, Hunyo 29, 2013

NVM 666 "Beating 1/trillion+ odds"

The United States is printing a little less than 17,000,000 pieces of the American ONE Dollar bill each day.

If by modest estimate, we say that the oldest ONE DOLLAR bill in circulation anywhere around the globe is of SERIES 1989, 

17,000,000  pcs.  x  365 days in a year x 23 years  = 142,000,000,000

So, there are approximately  142,000,000,000 pieces of  the ONE DOLLAR bill that has been produced and circulated.  At this moment,  some of these bills were already destroyed,  in the banks, or in the hands of any person or businesses on this planet.

I hope that somewhere out there,  there would be someone to tell me (closest as possible)  how much odd I have beaten when this particular ONE DOLLAR BILL which is the topic of my article reached me at 
7:06 PM (6:66),  a day before the Super Moon (June 23, 2013) and on it were all my three known addresses, my birthday and my Nom de Plume  witten all over it.

this was the main reason why I did put so much time and attention to this special One Dollar and played ANAGRAM with everything written on it -bear in mind that back on  earlier days on the absence of modern technology, secret organizations were using the anagram system of encryption to communicate clandestinely.

THE RESULT  GREATLY CONCERNS THE WHOLE WORLD.  This ONE DOLLAR BILL foretells impending war that will start on the Middle East / Israel   where billions will surely die.  To be exact,  
3.6 bln.

And please do not ask me where did I get this figure.  I just hope that it is not  6.3 bln.... -NVM 666


THE DOLLAR THAT CAME HOME...... by NVM 666   The Antichrist  
click on this link:
http://onestrength.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-message-from-lucifer.html




Copyright.  All Rights Reserved.  This Particular / Special  ONE DOLLAR BILL is now a TRADEMARK

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento