Linggo, Oktubre 14, 2012

I AM SORRY BUT I CAN NOT TELL YOU WHO OR WHAT THE NAME OF MY GOD IS... -NVM 666

A MESSAGE TO ALL MANKIND. A MESSAGE TO THE HUMAN RACE.
http://onestrength.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-knowledge-designed-for-humans.html

I am very sorry...., but I can not exactly tell you who and what the name NAME OF my GOD is....

but I can tell that...
-my GOD was there when my life was so messed up, and then finally I met my wife and things started to change for the better.
-my GOD was there when my only son was born healthy and full of hope.., my son, my only child who made my life and our family so very happy...
-my GOD was there the morning my son recovered from more than a week long ailment that made him so skinny, and then finally he started gaining his lost weight again...
-my GOD was there when both my parents had been confined for three weeks in the hospital and they finally both recovered...
-my GOD is always there every time I am fortunate enough to do even a smallest act of goodness and generosity to my fellow neighbors who are less fortunate than I am..., and somehow, it always gives me great feelings of happiness deep within myself...
-And my GOD is always there to make me feel ashamed and full of regrets each time I had done things I so much know were wrong...

THAT is my GOD. My GOD is always there for me and all of us..., and I am very sorry I was not yet blessed with enough wisdom and knowledge to know and tell all of you my GOD's NAME is...

But I was blessed with enough STRENGTH and COURAGE to tell all of you, my fellow HUMANS, that my GOD is NOT jesus christ. jesus christ whose teachings and deeds were so contrary to one another. the god that the bible preaches and praises who wiped out most of mankind during the time of Noah, and again, the god who is about to wipe all of us the HUMAN RACE out again on his "second coming", torture, murder, massacre and annihilate all our families and loved ones..., That god is MY ENEMY. that god is THE ENEMY OF MANKIND. That god is THE ENEMY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

Come to me. Join me. Fight with me. Victory belongs to us MANKIND. Victory belongs to us THE HUMAN RACE.
-by NVM 666

(what happened to MARY, the biological mother of jesus christ was not "immaculate conception"... it was RAPE and ALIEN ABDUCTION at best... and believe me, THERE IS NOTHING IMMACULATE ABOUT THAT.)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento